Booking one or more rooms is easy. Just download the interactive form and:
- Complete the online form.
- or, download the printable form fill it in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- or print it out, fill it in and post it to
123 Keady Road
Armagh BT60 3AD
- Accommodation at Ballyards Castle is primarily dormitory accommodation with the toilet and shower facilities being communal.
- There is currently no available downstairs accommodation.
- All electrical equipment that is brought onto the Castle site must be PAT tested.
- All lights must be turned off at 2300hrs.
- The use of illegal drugs, alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The use of candles indoors is prohibited. Supervised campfires and BBQ’s in the designated area only and with prior agreement by the General Manager.
- Ballyards Castle is the hub of Drop Inn Ministries and has residents living on site. Therefore we ask that groups using the castle must give careful consideration to those residents.
- The person/organisation responsible for the booking is also responsible for any damage or loss
- Liability: Ballyards Castle is responsible for providing safe facilities and a safe environment.
- Beyond that groups are responsible for the effects of their own actions on the site. The Castle will not be held responsible for loss or damage of cars or personal possessions.
- Final payment must be paid before departure.
- There is a prayer room on site and we encourage all visitors to the Castle to use this space. All we ask is for this space to treated respectfully.
- Within the grounds there is a sports hall which can be used for recreational activities (if available) however Ballyards Castle or its staff cannot be held responsible for any injury which may occur when being used.
- We hope you find the Castle to be a comfortable place to stay and we ask all users to treat the property with respect and leave it clean and tidy.